NOTICE TO VISITORS
– From Tuesday 9th April to Sunday 14th July 2019 the painting Martirio di Sant’Orsola (The Martyrdom of Saint Ursula) by Caravaggio is on display at the Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte for the Caravaggio Napoli exhibition.
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Bank holiday opening hours
– Thursday 25th April (Liberation Day): from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM | standard fare tickets
– Wednesday 1st May (Labor Day): from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM | standard fare tickets
– Saturday 18th May (European Night of Museums): from 8:00 PM to midnight | 1,00 €
– Sunday 2nd June (Republic Day): from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM | free entry
– Thursday 15th August (Assumption Day): from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM | free entry
FIND YOUR WAY
Line 1: Stop at Toledo e Municipio
Central Line: Stop at Augusteo
Lines E6 and R2: Stop at Teatro San Carlo
Combined tickets valid for visiting temporary exhibitions and permanent collections may be purchased directly from the ticket office and online at TicketOne.
– Full-price ticket: 5,00€
– Reduced ticket: 3,00€
Young people between the ages of 18 and 25; visitors over the age of 65; groups of at least 15 people.
Affiliated companies and associations as listed: visitors with a ticket from the Museo Teatrale alla Scala; members of the Associazione Illustri; FAI; Italia Nostra; Touring Club; Società Dante Alighieri; visitors with a ticket from the Museo Camera Torino or the Casa dei Tre Oci di Venezia-Giudecca; Campania Artecard; Napoli Artecard; visitors with a ticket from another Gallerie d’Italia location dated less than a year prior; visitors with a ticket from the Pinacoteca di Brera bought in the current year; visitors with a ticket from Villa Valmarana ai Nani bought in the current year.
– Free admission
Every first Sunday of the month (5th May, 2nd June, 7th July, 4th August and 1st September).
Young people under the age of 18; school groups; disabled visitors and attendants; a supervisor per group of at least 15 people; clients and employees of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group; retirees of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group if members of AGOAL or ALI; journalists; tour guides and interpreters accompanying tour guides; all school teachers; museum staff; ICOM members; students and educators of archaeology, architecture, art, heritage, and educational science; MIBAC personnel; members of the Ordine degli Architetti; annual Gallerie d’Italia members; Fondazione Cariplo employees.
For general information and reservations, contact the toll-free number 800.454229 or write us an e-mail at email@example.com.
For further information for visitors with physical or psychological disabilities visit our Services page.
If you’d like to arrange special tours, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of other useful contacts.