From the 30th June the entrance to the museum has temporarily moved to via Manzoni 10.
Until the 30th August
Tuesday: from 11:00 am to 7 pm
Wednesday: from 11:00 am to 7 pm
Thursday: from 11:00 am to 7 pm
Friday: from 11:00 am to 7 pm
Saturday: from 11:00 am to 7 pm
Sunday: from 11:00 am to 7 pm
Last admission 1 hour and a half before closing.
Saturday 15th August (free entry).
FIND YOUR WAY
Lines 1 and 3: Stop at Duomo
Line 3: Stop at Montenapoleone
Line 61: Stop at Via Verdi – Via dell’Orso
Lines 1 and 2: Stop at Teatro alla Scala
Lines 2, 12, 14, 16, 27: Stop at Via Orefici – Piazza Cordusio
The museum is located in Area C, Milan’s restricted traffic zone. You can find supervised car parking in Piazza Medda, Via Agnello (the Rinascente parking area) and in Piazza Diaz.
The closest taxi stands are in Piazza della Scala (at the entrance to the Gallerie d’Italia) and in Piazza Duomo.
We suggest you to buy tickets online.
– Full-price ticket: 5,00 €
Available also on TicketOne.
– Reduced ticket: 3,00 €
Available also on TicketOne.
Over 65s; under 26s; Intesa Sanpaolo employee’s plus one; ALI and AGOAL members (if relative of an employee or pensioner of Intesa Sanpaolo); groups of 15+.
Holders of a ticket issued by:
- another Gallerie d’Italia museum
- Galleria d’Arte Moderna (Modern Art Gallery) in Milan
- Museo Teatrale alla Scala in Milan
- one of the exhibitions belonging to the Open circuit (Fondazione Cariplo-Artgate)
- Palazzo Strozzi in Florence
- CAMERA in Turin
- Museo del Risorgimento (National Museum of the Italian Risorgimento) in Turin for the exhibition Transmission People-to-People
- Casa dei Tre Oci in Venice
- Villa Valmarana ai Nani in Vicenza
- Castello di Rivoli (Turin)
- Galleria d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Torino (Torino Civic Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art)
- Palazzo Madama – Museo Civico d’Arte Antica in Turin
- Museo d’Arte Orientale in Turin
- Associazione Illustri
- Società Dante Alighieri
- Touring Club
- Milano Card
- Gite in Lombardia
- Associazione XMITO Onlus
- Italia Nostra
- Skira Card
- Fondazione Polo del ‘900 (Membership Card #1)
Teatro Manzoni employees; Teatro Manzoni seasonal pass holders.
– Free admission
Under 18s; Intesa Sanpaolo Group employees; retirees of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group if members of AGOAL or ALI; Intesa Sanpaolo clients; Fondazione Cariplo employees; people under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult); schools and two teachers per class; disabled visitors and one attendant; journalists and tour guides (simply present a valid membership card); students of Cultural Heritage Studies – Archaeology – History of Art – DAMS -Accademia Belle Arti – Architecture – Educational Sciences (simply present your university ID card); a supervisor per group of at least 15 people; members of the associations Amici di Brera, Amici del Museo Poldi Pezzoli and Amici del Museo Bagatti Valsecchi; museum staff; MIBAC staff; ICOM members; owners of an Abbonamento Musei Lombardia Milano; teachers (simply present a valid school ID or proof of school employment); architects; annual Gallerie d’Italia members; Orticola members; owners of a Miart Vip Plus membership card; Amici di Palazzo Strozzi members; Fondazione Polo del ‘900 members (Membership Card #2 and #3).
For general information and reservations, contact the toll-free number 800.167619 or write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of other useful contacts.